Less administrative chores.
More time for patient care.
LM DTS™ not only provides valuable data – it allows you to turn vital information into positive action that makes a difference.
Here to help you turn information into action.
With the automating traceability, logistics, and infection control documentation of the LM Dental Tracking System™, we’ve set out to help dental staff avoid time-consuming manual controls, and allow them to focus more efficiently on their patients. Whether you are a clinician, clinic or operation manager, purchaser, or a student – you are bound to benefit from the data collected and analyzed by LM DTS.
Smarter dentistry by design.
LM Dental Tracking System™ provides a wide variety of benefits in the world of dentistry – all the way from its future-proof utilisation of smart data to its design to emphasise increased patient safety.
Knowledge through Smart Data
Enterprise-level visualisation via Smart Data: improved efficiency with accelerated transitions to fact-based decision-making.
- Makes reporting possible → a whole new level of transparency
- Benchmarks operational performance and patient outcomes to constantly improve best practices
- Helps to meet and treat more patients during day
- Allows you to know the exact location and status of every dental instrument and material in your clinic.
Future-proofed for a better tomorrow
DTS brings proven, reliable wireless traceability RFID technologies in a complete turnkey solution that modernizes both dentistry operations and decisions. DTS is platform-based, making it entirely future proof.
Leverages proven technology to aggregate local data into an enterprise-level view. DTS provides valuable analytics (tracking & trending) that creates the utilization insights to enable better decision-making.
- The DTS platform brings complete intelligent turn-key solutions with unique combinations of equipment, ergonomics and new technology
- Newest technology, sense of security, and hygiene. All cloud-based data is accessible via any web-enabled device with automated reporting
- Predefined setup plus possibility to start tracking at cassette-level gives you the possibility to start with less commitment but with the same data from a higher point of view
- DTS is scalable to expand benefits across a full spectrum of high-value consumables
Equipped with advanced RFID technology
- Unlike a bar code where you have to read information by one tag at a time, RFID enables you to read every tag at once
- Includes tags, readers, server software, and a scanning cabinet
- Utilizes UHF (Ultra High Frequency)
Increased patient safety through consistent practices across all locations, with automated evidence-based infection control checks, creating a verifiable human-first approach.
- Infection control documentation
- Automated checks and alerts
- Material traceability
- Records of maintenance and sterilization procedures
- Reprocessing process documentation
A solution to meet any challenge.
Challenge: Are you doing fact-based decisions on budgeting and purchasing?
Solution: A new world of dental efficiency
Having the right instruments and materials in the right place at the right time is crucial at large hospitals, as well as small clinics. LM Dental Tracking System™ locates misplaced instruments and helps to balance uneven inventory levels between rooms or departments.
Challenge: Are your processes and material flows optimized?
Solution: A new world of dental intelligence
The solution offers data which makes it possible to allocate costs based on use, benchmark best practices, analyze and optimize process workflows and systematically strive for continuous improvement.
Challenge: Are you able to improve patient safety?
Solution: A new world of dental innovation
LM Dental Tracking System™ allows the clinician to automatically check that expiry dates have not lapsed and that instruments have passed the proper reprocessing steps, inspections and validations.
Challenge: Are you able to document the use of the instruments of your students and validate the competences?
Solution: A new world of dental safety
Technology offers new possibilities to support learning and to validate competencies in dental education. With the tracking system, you can, for example, be set up to document the instruments and materials used in preclinical exercises for each student.
Digital dentistry trends
LM DTS™ helps reduce contamination risks and improves patient safety through automated checks and alerts. The LM Dental Tracking System™ can ensure that clinics always have full control over the hygiene status of their instruments.Dr. Rui Falacho
Article with Bo Danielsen
All of our instruments have been tagged, which means we can keep track of them at all times – from their dispensation to utilization, processing, sterilization, and return to storage.
We can also precisely document which of them have been used and on which patients, as well as when they have been sterilized.
Through analyzing statistics on their flow, we can implement a standard procedure for periodic control of instruments, e.g. sharpening of scalers.”Bo Danielsen,
Head of the School of Oral Health Care, University of Copenhagen
Overall, tracking instruments serves many purposes and can contribute to better and cheaper operations at a dental office – expecially in larger settings.”Steven Connor, Columbia University
See how much you could save with LM DTS™
Calculate your savings with our profit calculator
Start your journey.
Go beyond digital dentistry
The determination of the customer-specific LM Dental Tracking System™ solution starts with core need identification: What is the current situation and what are the challenge(s) and target(s) at the clinic.
Learn more about our different solutions and offerings to find out what best meets your needs.